The Local Manager is a seasonal team leader responsible for ensuring the smooth and efficient operations of the Santa photo set on a day-to-day basis.
Areas of Responsibility
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
financial accounting of all sales, budgets, hiring, payroll, costumes and all aspects of set operations
Local Managers must be able to perform, train and coach every role on the set.
The Local Manager is responsible for motivating set employees to create a magical experience for every guest.
Required to pass a Background and DMV (Department of Motor Vehicle) check.
Education / Experience Requirements
- Proven customer service skills
- Ability to hire staff, complete staff/set evaluations
- Ability to train/motivate team, provide instructions effectively
- Teamwork skills: ability to build, manage, motive and lead a TEAM
- Ability to prioritize, manage time and multi-task
- Ability to operate camera, POS system and other equipment, as required
- Ability to problem solve effectively
- Prior experience with Microsoft Excel helpful
- Basic Math skills
- Daily access to a computer/ability to use internet
How to Apply
Please apply at: jobs.cherryhillprograms.com